jeudi 12 octobre 2017

Specify the extraction directory of Ruby Application via OCRA (One Click Ruby Application)

I'm using OCRA to create a portable Ruby on Rails application. Unfortunately, I encounter an error that goes like this:

missing helper file helpers/application_helper.rb helper.rb

From what I researched, this error has something to do with the case sensitivity issue on Ruby 2.2, where using C:\User\Sites would cause an error.

With this I converted it to a higher version ruby (2.3) and still the error exists. Upon inspection, aside from the case issue, I've noticed that some of the characters were changed as well (dot to dash, so ocr.xxx becomes ocr-xxx).

Now my question is, is there a way to specify to which directory should OCRA be extracting the code? I ws thinking of placing it somewhere else other than the TEMP directory that seems to be an issue for me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire