mercredi 12 avril 2017

Manage multiple recipients with one transaction id

I am building an e-commerce website where I need to charge buyer for a purchase e.g. buyer purchased an item in 20$, then 18$ will be transferred to seller account and 2$ will be transferred to application owner as fee. I need to do this transfer in a single transaction.

  1. I can do it using adaptive payments with multiple recipients but when redirect buyer to paypal for payment then page shows invoice with payment distribution(between owner and seller) which I don't want to show. I attached screenshot for the same as wellenter image description here. So, I dropped this option.

  2. Another option is I can collect full payment e.g. 20$ to owner's account when buyer transfers payment and then transfer seller's share in another transaction. But in this case I need to manage two different transaction ids which will be hard to manage in case of Refund.

Please let me know how can I distribute payment between multiple recipients in a single transaction without letting buyer know about it(as mentioned in case 1) and how can I manage refund with case 2? Please do a prompt reply

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire