mercredi 14 décembre 2016

An SMTP To address is required to send a message/Argument Errror

ArgumentError at /contacts An SMTP To address is required to send a message. Set the message smtp_envelope_to, to, cc, or bcc address.

Good Day Guys,I am having trouble debugging this myself and have consumed so much time I needed your help and explanation as to how why it didn't work.

Things I did already: 1.Added gem 'binding_of_caller' 2.bundle install

goal: Is when a visitor submit a contact form it supposed to send me a email message automatically.

My woes/confusion:

1.How do you set your email in secrets.yml or put your email wherein you configured the contact form request directly to your email 2.What I did is put to:myemail.com > secrets.yml both in production and development 3.Am I right?

Please explain this to me as I am going in depth on ruby on rails.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire