dimanche 20 mars 2016

Why is Solr being used in my Rails app? How do I strip it out?

I don't want Solr being used in my development/test environment. It's causing too many complications. How do I strip it out?

This is what happens when I create a model using FactoryGirl:

[ path=#<RSolr::Client:0x007fe93a612aa8> parameters={data: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><add><doc><field name="id">Story 718</field><field name="type">Story</field><field name="type">ActiveRecord::Base</field><field name="class_name">Story</field><field name="status_s">incomplete</field><field name="title_text">Pizza For Dummies</field><field name="description_text">Are you dumb? Do you like pizza? Then this this is the story for you!</field></doc></add>, headers: {"Content-Type"=>"text/xml"}, method: post, params: {:wt=>:ruby}, query: wt=ruby, path: update, uri: http://localhost:8982/solr/collection1/update?wt=ruby, open_timeout: , read_timeout: , retry_503: , retry_after_limit: } ]

RSolr::Error::Http: RSolr::Error::Http - 404 Not Found
Error:     Not Found

I'd like to just bypass solr functionality in tests/development. How does one do this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire